With the 2011 NFL draft coming up in about a week. Here is the latest buzz surrounding certain players and teams.
– Auburn QB Cam Newton draft rise is tough to explain.
– Will injury concerns cause Baylor DT Phil Taylor to drop in the Draft?
– The Redskins might trade down in the first round, then target a QB late in the 1st round.
– The Browns could draft a defensive lineman, but history shows there are a lot of busts.
– Mike Pouncey has injury concerns?
– Might the Patriots take RB Mikel Leshoure with the 28th pick even if Mark Ingram is still there?
– A good breakdown of the RB position.
– The Bills need a QB, a good breakdown of them here.
– If Prince Amukamara is still there , the Lions better take him.
– If QB Blaine Gabbert is available , the Cardinals must take him.
Filed under: NFL
Tagged with: 2011 NFL Draft, Arizona Cardinals, Blaine Gabbert, Buffalo Bills, Cam Newton, Cleveland Browns, Houston Texans, Mike Pouncey, Mikel Leshoure, New England Patriots, Patrick Peterson, Phil Taylor, Prince Amukamara, Seattle Seahawks, Washington Redskins